Arles guided tour
Join your professional tour guide for a complete discovery of Arles
2 hours exploring every piece of UNESCO heritage of Arles and understanding the life of Van Gogh in Provence.
Along the walking tour your tour guide tells you why Arles in concentrating so much Roman heritage and how was life in the city back in the Antiquity.
You will also learn a lot about Vincent Van Gogh who left a enormous art heritage in Arles. Your professional guide will be pleased to share every detail of his knowledge and passion with you.
In the program:
- Roman Amphitheater (UNESCO)
- Roman Theater (UNESCO)
- Saint Trophime Church
- Roman Baths
- A route on the footpath of Van Gogh in Provence
- Van Gogh Café
- Van Gogh Hospital
- Van Gogh Foundation
- Van Gogh Paintings
- Secret stories and unusual anecdotes
- The best addresses in town
- And of course the answers with a smile to all your questions 🙂
- Max group size: 30 people
- Duration: 2 hours
- Meeting point: in front of the Tourist Office
- Difficulty : easy
- Suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Entrance fees not included