First Dive in the Calanques National Park
Want to discover the seabed and new sensations ? Breathe underwater, swim weightless among the fish. Discover the beauty of the underwater world with a diving baptism. In complete safety, you will be under the close supervision of an experienced instructor.
Your experience begins with a boat ride across the bay of Marseille into the heart of the Calanques National Park.
After a few simple guidelines on safety and your underwater environment, it’s time to immerse yourself in the clear waters of the Mediterranean.
Your instructor manages each stage of your dive. You just have to palm and open your eyes ! Even at shallow depths, the reliefs are sumptuous. The underwater fauna is incredibly rich.
Just come with your swimsuit and beach towel !
In the program:
- Meet and greet
- Equipment preparation: neoprene suit, vest, breathing regulator, mask and flippers
- Safety instructions
- 2 hour boat ride back and forth inside the Calanques National Park
- 50 minutes diving with instructor
- Shower and refreshment after the activity
- Max group size: just you
- Duration: 3 hours
- Meeting point: Port de la Pointe Rouge
- Difficulty: easy
- Minimum Age: 8
- No previous experience is required. Just know how to swim.
- Equipment is both recent and reliable. To stay warm you wear a neoprene suit.
- Price per person