Grasse guided tour with visit of a perfumery with your private tour guide
Join your professional guide for a complete discovery of the world’s capital of perfume
You will spend 2 hours together exploring the UNESCO city of Grasse and visiting a perfume woorkshop.
Walking through the UNESCO city of Grasse your tour guide will tell you everything about its perfume history from the first perfume to the modern fragrances. Inside the Fragonard Perfumery you will discover all the secrets to produce a perfume step by step.
In the program:
- Aires square and its traditional market
- Palaces of the old town
- Panoramic views over the city and the hills
- Notre Dame du Puy Cathedral (entrance included)
- Private tour of Fragonard (or Galimard) perfumery (included)
- A route through the UNESCO heritage on the trail of the first perfume.
- Secret stories and unusual anecdotes
- Best quality perfumes at outlet prices
- Best addresses in town
- Max group size: 10 people
- Duration: 2 hours
- Meeting point suggested : at the Tourist Office of Grasse
- Difficulty: easy
- Suitable for people with reduced mobility