Grasse guided tour with visit of a perfumery with your private tour guide
Join me for a complete discovery of the world’s capital of perfume
We will spend 2 hours together exploring the UNESCO city of Grasse and visiting a perfume woorkshop.
Walking through the UNESCO city of Grasse I will tell you everything about its perfume history from the first perfume to the modern fragrances. Inside the Fragonard Perfumery you will discover all the secrets to produce a perfume step by step.
In the program:
- Aires square and its traditional market
- Palaces of the old town
- Panoramic views over the city and the hills
- Notre Dame du Puy Cathedral (entrance included)
- Private tour of Fragonard (or Galimard) perfumery (included)
- A route through the UNESCO heritage on the trail of the first perfume.
- Secret stories and unusual anecdotes
- Best quality perfumes at outlet prices
- Best addresses in town
- Max group size: 10 people
- Duration: 2 hours
- Meeting point suggested : at the Tourist Office of Grasse
- Difficulty: easy
- Suitable for people with reduced mobility