Join your guide for a kayak tour into the heart of the Calanques National Park
Meet the guide in the port of Cassis for a 6 hour kayak tour inside the Calanques National Park.
After a quick briefing let’s embark on kayaks.
Taking your time, you will discover a total of 5 creeks: Port Miou, Port Pin, En Vau, L’Oulle and L’Essaidon (blue cave).
You will stop in each creek to enjoy the beauty of nature and take time for a break, a refreshment and a swim.
You will stop in En Vau for your picnic lunch.
In the program:
- Meet and greet
- Equipment preparation: kayak, paddle, life-vest, waterproof bag
- Snorkeling equipment included: mask, fins and snorkel
- Safety instructions
- Approximately 3 hours on the kayak back and forth
- Approximately 3 hours enjoying the creeks, swimming and having picnic
- Max group size: 8 persons
- Duration: 6 hours
- Meeting point: Plage de la Grande Mer, Cassis
- Difficulty: hard
- No previous experience is required. Just know how to swim
- Equipment is both recent and reliable
- Lunch not included
- Take at least 2 liters of water
- Price per person
- Free for children under 10
- If the weather conditions are too bad, we will reschedule together for another day