Nice guided tour : Join your tourist guide for a walking tour in the Old Nice
You will spend 2 hours together exploring the heart of the French Riviera capital city and its famous “Promenade des Anglais”.
Along the walking tour you will explore the daily food market as well as the flower market, taste local specialties such as the Socca, visit the cathedral, learn everything about the history of Nice since its Greek origins and take the lift to the Gardens on the Hill to enjoy the best panorama over the Bay of Angels.
In the program of Nice guided tour :
- Masséna Square
- Albert 1st Gardens
- Promenade des Anglais
- Cathedral Sainte Reparate (entrance included)
- Cours Saleya and its markets
- Castle hill and gardens
- Secret stories and unusual anecdotes
- The best addresses in town
- And of course the answers with a smile to all your questions 🙂
- Max group size: 30 people
- Duration: 2 hours
- Meeting point: at the Fontaine du Soleil on the Masséna square.
- Difficulty : average
- Suitable for people with reduced mobility