Nice guided tour : Join me for a walking tour in the Old Nice
We will spend 2 hours together exploring the heart of the French Riviera capital city neighborhood and its famous Promenade des Anglais.
Along the walking tour we will explore the daily food and flower market, taste local specialties such as the Socca, visit the cathedral and a magnificent 18th century palace and take the lift to the Gardens on the Hill for the best panorama over the Bay of Angels.
In the program:
- Masséna Square
- Albert 1st Gardens
- Promenade des Anglais
- Cathedral Sainte Reparate (entrance included)
- Palais Lascaris (entrance included)
- Cours Saleya and its markets
- Hill Gardens
- Secret stories and unusual anecdotes
- The best addresses in town
- And of course the answers with a smile to all your questions 🙂
- Max group size: 30 people
- Duration: 2 hours
- Meeting point: at the Fontaine du Soleil on the Masséna square.
- Difficult: medium
- Suitable for people with reduced mobility