Orange guided tour
Your private walking tour with a guide-lecturer from the Ministry of Tourism and Culture.
You will spend 2 hours together exploring the best conserved Roman Theater on earth as well as the old town of Orange.
Inside the Roman Theater your guide will tell you how it was built and how it was used back in the Antiquity. You will then visit the museum of the city and the old town to understand all about Orange from its origin to modern times.
To finish the tour, your guide invites you to follow him to the massive arch of triumph. The other masterpiece of Roman heritage in the city of Orange.
In the program:
- Roman Theater (entrance not included)
- Orange Museum (entrance not included)
- Orange Arch of Triumph
- Park of the Sainte Eutrope Hill
- Cathedral Notre Dame (entrance included)
- A route through the old town on the trail of its Roman origins.
- Secret stories and unusual anecdotes
- The best addresses in town
- And of course the answers with a smile to all your questions 🙂
- Max group size: 20 people
- Duration: 2 hours
- Meeting point: at the Theatre Antique d’Orange
- Difficulty : easy
- Suitable for people with reduced mobility