Join me for a complete discovery of Orange
We will spend 2 hours together exploring the best conserved Roman Theater on earth as well as the old town of Orange.
Inside the Roman Theater I will tell you how it was built and what were theater pieces looking like back in the Antiquity. We will then a walk through the city museum and old town to understand all about Orange from its origin to modern times. And let’s finish this tour with the majestic Arch of Triumph !
In the program:
- Roman Theater (Best conserved in the world, UNESCO, entrance not included)
- Orange Museum (entrance not included)
- Orange Arch of Triumph
- Park of the Sainte Eutrope Hill
- Cathedral Notre Dame (entrance included)
- A route through the old town on the trail of its Roman origins.
- Secret stories and unusual anecdotes
- The best addresses in town
- And of course the answers with a smile to all your questions 🙂
- Max group size: 20 people
- Duration: 2 hours
- Meeting point: at the Theatre Antique d’Orange
- Difficulty : easy
- Suitable for people with reduced mobility