Snorkel in a hidden creek of the National Park
Snorkeling is a surface water activity accessible to all. Easy and fun, snorkeling allows you to discover the magic of the seabed of the Calanques national park from Marseille.
The excursion is organized in small groups supervised by a qualified monitor. Upon arrival, you will benefit from a complete presentation of the activity which will allow you to fully enjoy your underwater discovery.
Just come with your swimsuit and your beach towel !
In the program:
- Meet and greet
- Equipment preparation: wetsuit, mask and a pair of fins
- Safety instructions
- 2 hour boat ride back and forth inside the Calanques National Park
- 50 minutes snorkeling with instructor
- Shower and refreshment after the activity
- Max group size: 8 snorkelers
- Duration: 3 hours
- Meeting point: Port de la Pointe Rouge
- Difficulty: easy
- No previous experience is required. Just know how to swim.
- Equipment is both recent and reliable. To stay warm you wear a neoprene suit.
- Price per person
- Not recommend for children under 8