Bus tour on the footsteps of Van Gogh in Provence
The best combination of UNESCO Heritage and authentic villages !
Join your guide for a full day tour in the Alpilles Natural Park, heart of olive oil production in Provence. You will explore Arles, Les Baux de Provence and Saint Remy de Provence.
The driver and the guide will pick you up anywhere you request to start the tour.
You will board a modern and comfortable bus with air-conditioning.
The tour starts with the destination having its food and handcraft market. We will tell you what is better to start with depending on the day. We are performing each tour differently, constantly adapting the tour timing to the specificity of the day.
In the program:
- Panoramic Tour around the historical center and along the Rhône river
- Photostop at Pont Langlois
- Walking Tour inside the Historical Center
- Roman Amphitheater (UNESCO, entrance optional)
- Roman Theater (UNESCO, entrance optional)
- Saint Trophime Church and Cloister (UNESCO, entrance optional)
- Café Van Gogh
- Van Gogh Hospital
- Food Tasting by the Market (saturday)
Les Baux de Provence
- Art Exhibition in “Les Carrières de Lumières” (entrance optional)
- Walking Tour inside the village and by the castle (entrance optional)
Saint Remy de Provence
- Photostop by the Roman Gate and Roman Mausoleum
- Private visit inside Van Gogh’s Asylum (entrance not included)
- Guided Walking Tour of the Historical Center
- Food Tasting by the Market (wednesday)
- Professional driver
- Professional tour guide
- Comfortable minibus
- Gasoline, Parking Fees, Tolls, City Taxes
- Max group size: 40 people
- Duration: 8 hours
- Meeting point: where you desire
- Difficulty: easy
- Lunch is not included and a stop for lunch is to be organized in one of the destinations
- Suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Price per tour
- Entrance fees and tasting fees not included